Friday 8 June 2012

My Infinite Collection [RingTones]

Annyong!

Just sharing some ringtones from Infinite songs that I like.


I like L the most. But upon listening to DongWoo's voice, I'm stunning.
So I decide to cut DongWoo's part. Currently I'm still observing DongWoo's part.
And I often stick to one ringtone for months, that's why progress is very slow...
My message tone right now is L Samsung Wake Up Call!!!!

L Samsung Wake Up Call
Be Mine Chorus
Be Mine [SungJong P1]
Be Mine [SungJong P2]
Be Mine [Sungjong+WooHyun]
Feel So Bad Chorus
Feel So Bad [DongWoo]
Crying [DongWoo]
Tic Toc [SungKyu+WooHyun]


Song: You Look Good - Hoya & DongWoo [LiveVersion]


Any updates will be added later.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Asian Drama Guide Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates